About Me

My photo
I thank God for Giving me Opportunity to explore and learn the discipline of 3D World to God be glory. Enjoy the Virtual Reality Panorama [Viewable in 360 Degree Just = Left Click hold and Drag]

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Special Day with our Father in Heaven

Today is the 5th year when I decided to Follow Christ and 5 years amaze of God's glory, I wanna thank everyone who have been and will be part of my christian life... may today be give glory to our Father heaven. the blog is dedicated specially for Him and for all my friends... God be with us. enjoy the full 360 degree viewable panorama hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen,
    I am amazed of how God has been doing great things in your life. Happy 5th year in the Kingdom! :) May your relationship with our God grow deeper and deeper each day. I'm glad to have the chance to get in touch again after 4 years. Btw, awesome work of art here in your blog site. Remarkable.

    ReplyDelete