About Me

My photo
I thank God for Giving me Opportunity to explore and learn the discipline of 3D World to God be glory. Enjoy the Virtual Reality Panorama [Viewable in 360 Degree Just = Left Click hold and Drag]

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Majlis

the term Majlis [for arab]"is place of sitting" used to describe various types of special gatherings. in short after they eat together and pray Together, here they will encourage one another and sometimes discourage also LOL hehehe:) you can have a look in 360 view. Just click and drag.

5 comments:

  1. i love it my brother!!!! i'm so proud of my brother!!! don't worry, even though for now i am your only fan..soon you'll have more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU BRO... JUST TO UPDATE MY BOSS TOLD ME THAT THE CLIENT WAS IMPRESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But he was not Impress and Also my self heheehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't have any idea.. i apologize..

    ReplyDelete